[NFBCS] Accessible COVID-19 stats

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Mar 23 03:10:19 UTC 2020

Hello all::

I've always wanted to learn React and more Javascript, and the need for
this data gave me a great reason.

A lot (if not all) of the data I have seen thus far regarding COVID-19
has been in a graphical format, which is not easy for those of us using
screen readers to parse or understand.

I built this website to provide a breakdown of COVID-19 data and hope
that it is of some use to anyone here.

Features planned:

* United States stats (state by state breakdown).

* Trending data (how have certain countries changed over multiple days,
a week, a month, etc).

* resources section (providing links to useful resources, projections, etc).

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions.

https://cvstats.net

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield