[NFBCS] WEBEX Help

Leslie Fairall fairall at shellworld.net
Sat May 16 14:46:45 UTC 2020

Hi everyone:

I attended my first Webex class today but struggled to connect to audio
through my computer. I eventually got it connected but missed a few
minutes of the class. The phone option did not work at all. I tried the
phone number Tracy posted as well as the number given to me by the
professor. However, it's my understanding that your meeting has to be
designated to be accessed by phone. Can anyone elaborate on this? I hope I
don't have to struggle next time. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at shellworld.net