[NFBCS] WEBEX Help

Leslie Fairall fairall at shellworld.net
Thu May 14 18:25:19 UTC 2020

Hi Tracy and Lloyd:

Thank you for your messages. I emailed my professor and asked her to
schedule meetings with global call-in options. That's the answer I
received when I Googled this issue. I also saw a couple of buttons in my
invitation Labeled "use phone" and use VOIP only". Do you know anything
about this? The message I received was "This feature cannot be used with
Microsoft Outlook 2007 or later". I like Skype for Business better than
WEBEX. It seems to have an easier interface.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at shellworld.net