[NFBCS] Wireshark JAWS scripts

charleseblack at att.net charleseblack at att.net
Wed May 20 07:32:17 UTC 2020

Doug:

I have been looking for this for a long time. It is a wonderful contribution
to the security world. It gives introductory users access to learning tools
and is also a nice tool for diagnosing your home network. I appreciate your
making things available to the entire JAWS community. You are the bomb!

Charles E. Black, MS.
charleseblack at att.net
(803)463-0040