[NFBCS] Facebook, I am not a robot

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed May 20 15:37:45 UTC 2020

Hi Curtis.  I was using Firefox, and was able to create an account, then I
tried to access my account through the iPhone app.  It let me sign up fine,
then it immediately disabled my account for violating its rules.  I guess
the violation was signing up, or perhaps signing up while blind--not sure.
It seems possible that, during normal times, a human would review my request
to be part of their exclusive community, but there are no humans there now.
Which is why I wonder if anyone else has been able to sign up since the
lockdown.

I have resisted Facebook for many years myself, but things I want to be part
of seem to be only happening there, so I thought I'd try.
Tracy