[NFBCS] Silencing New Message Notifications in Windows Mail

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Nov 13 16:08:09 UTC 2020

Good morning everyone,

	We recently activated Windows Mail on our desktops as a backup mail
program should we continue to have issues with Outlook. We need to know how
to shut up Jaws so it doesn't announce new message arrivals when they come
in. We know that these notifications are from Windows Mail. This does not
happen with Outlook. How to we configure Jaws 2021 to stop the Windows Mail
new message notifications from being read every time mail arrives. Help with
this will be very much appreciated.

Peter Donahue