[NFBCS] Silencing New Message Notifications in Windows Mail

Jim Denham jdenham at wcblind.org
Fri Nov 13 16:14:49 UTC 2020

Peter:

You will want to turn this off in Notifications, which is under Windows settings.
Open Settings with Windows I.
Select System.
Choose Notifications and Actions.
In this dialog, just tab until you find Windows Mail.
Be aware, there are two listings for each app. The first just lists the name of the app. The second is the on/off switch for that app.
So, when you find Windows Mail, tab to the second entry and press space to turn notifications for this app to off.
You will no longer receive notifications for Windows Mail.
Hope this helps.
Jim