[NFBCS] JAWS 2021 Not Reading Window Title When Changing Windows

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Mon Nov 16 14:18:25 UTC 2020

I don't know about Nicole, but I think Graham is running JAWS with a braille display.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Print Disabled
Library of Congress, Washington, DC 20542
202-707-0535     https://nls.loc.gov
The preceding opinions are my own and not necessarily those of the Library of Congress, NLS.