[NFBCS] Microsoft Visual Studio Code Editor for Linux

sonfire11 at gmail.com sonfire11 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:27:52 UTC 2020

Hi,

Vscode in linux/Ubuntu works wonders. Of course, there is work still to get
done, but it is fully functional. It looks/feels similar to a website since
it uses Electron. The exploration builds found on the github repository
issue queue run Electron 11, which gives the best accessibility out of the
box. The only thing you would need to do is go into settings and set
accessibility to on. That way the editors are accessible. Autocomplete
works, the settings treeview problem is now fixed along with a ton more
fixes. Last I remembered, exploration builds were up to 1.44. Now they are
up to 1.51 or 1.52. Take a look, and make sure you are familiar with orca
and linux first.