[NFBCS] Jaws 2021 and Braille Navigation

Leslie Fairall fairall at shellworld.net
Fri Nov 20 00:56:53 UTC 2020

I'm using Jaws 2021 on a BrailleX 80-cell display from Papenmeier. The new
version was downloaded yesterday. There a couple of issues. First, Braille
settings did not migrate over like all of the other settings. Normally
they do, so I was very surprised. The second issue is that the display is
skipping the last few words at the end of a line while in navigation mode.
I don't have this behavior with Jaws 2020, so I'm using it for now until
this is fixed. Has anyone had issues with Braille in Jaws 2021, especially
a display that is not made by Freedom Scientific? Thanks.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at shellworld.net