[NFBCS] Unrealistic expectations of team leaders and supervisors on the job

Michael Walker michael.walker199014 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 01:19:29 UTC 2020

Good evening,

How do you cope with determining whether expectations of a team leader or supervisor are realistic? Suppose expectations are not realistic, or there are misconceptions about what you can do on the job in this field. How do you approach that? Tell me some stories where you have faced that, and what you did about it. I am completely blind. I am currently experiencing some conflict with my team leader on this subject. She sometimes has beliefs about what I am not able to do, or may have unrealistic expectations about what I can do, regarding possibly frontend development.

Thank you,
Mike