[NFBCS] Is it possible to download videos from YouTube?

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Thu Nov 26 20:29:00 UTC 2020

Yes, youtube-dl is the way to go here. It's a commandline program, so
hopefully you are comfortable with that. There is an option to only
download the audio. You can then open the audio track in Goldwave, or
another audio editor of your choice, and chop out the bits you want.

youtube-dl is a very popular program, so Google is your friend here.

Good luck.

Aaron