[NFBCS] Hotkeys for changing Win 10 audio output

charles.vanek at gmail.com charles.vanek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:27:12 UTC 2020

Good morning all,

Does anyone have a good suggestion for getting Windows 10 to switch the
audio output by hotkey?

The problem I have is when plugging in a USB-C audio device or projection
system that doesn't actually support audio but Windows thinks it does then
JAWS is lost to that device.  I'm trying to find a non-sighted way of
getting it back.

Googling I've found Near CMD and one or two other apps.  But I'm looking for
something that can be done on any PC without having to customize by
installing 3rd party (potentially questionable) apps.

Thanks,

Charles