[NFBCS] Hotkeys for changing Win 10 audio output

Jim Denham jdenham at wcblind.org
Thu Sep 3 14:57:44 UTC 2020

Charles:
One way around this would be to change the JAWS Sound Card prior to plugging in the device. If you look under JAWS Utilities, Sound Cards, you will see that JAWS is set to use the Default sound card. If you change JAWS to use your preferred sound card, it should stay on this card, even if you add another device.
Hope this helps.
Jim