[NFBCS] How Do People Navigate the Orders Page of Amazon with JAWS or NVDA

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Thu Sep 10 18:12:07 UTC 2020

	hello.  I always use Amazon through their web site, as opposed to the
mobile app.  For the orders page, if I'm searching for a specific thing I
ordered, I use the filter options to narrow the search, i.e. to a specific
year, or, sometimes, I search for the product type using the text box.  I
use it with Safari on iOS or Chrome on Windows 10.  Yes, there are a lot of
links, but I find it to be pretty navigable.
Oh, yes, on Windos I use it with NVDA, if that helps.

-thanks
-Brian