[NFBCS] vm ware desktop

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu Sep 10 19:54:54 UTC 2020

Sadly I've often seen server configurations that do not support sending sound back to the client, and I've heard that some admins and IT folk don't want to permit that for various reasons. Network bandwidth is not an argument
I'd heard before, though it would have at least made some sense to consider that.

I'd say, if you don't have sound support in your VM, ask for it and see what happens. It sure can't hurt and can make emergency Narrator launches actually practical.