[NFBCS] vm ware desktop

Ed Barnes edbarnes7 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:59:01 UTC 2020

Hi Brian, what you are suggesting can work if 1 there is an audio driver
setup inside the vm and 2 you use the portable version of nvda if you are
not an user with admin rights on the vm itself.
If you don't have admin rights you can not install the nvda in the
traditional way, however; you can copy the portable version into user space
on the vm and run it from there so that is why you have to use the portable
version of nvda as opposed to actually installing it.
I hope this makes sense.
Bryan and/or Brian, as I stated before, if I can help in more detail I'm not
opposed to chatting by zoom, phone, or whatever if we can find a mutually
convenient time.