[NFBCS] Using JAWS to Scroll through Text in the Middle of a Web Page

nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 01:59:46 UTC 2020

Hello:

It doesn't necessarily let you read it, but sometimes I have been able to
click in the text area then page up/down through it.  Sometimes, those are
not accessible so I just pretend I have read it.  The sad thing is that
especially lately, I would rather actuall read it and know what it says.

Nancy C.