[NFBCS] Word Press

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Sep 16 11:22:42 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I hope someone can assist me about a formatting question using Word Press. On our website NFBofSC.org, I am in the process of creating a Technology Resource page. Sometimes I will type up my material in Word and apply headings ETC. to my document then copy and paste in to Word Press. Other times I just type the material directly in to Word Press. The issue I am having is when I put blank lines in the material, the blank lines do not show on the website page. How can I resolve this issue?  Thanks for your assistance!

Steve Cook
If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division list serve, please send a message to cstdofsc+subscribe at googlegroups.com
District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
Board member at large of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any of the below links!
National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book
Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
South Carolina Association of Blind Students
South Carolina Parents of Blind Children