[NFBCS] Accessibility Overlays, what are they and can someone elaborate on them?

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 15:03:17 UTC 2020

Brian:

In Windows, an alert appears which says:

" To use the website in screen-reader mode - click Alt+1. Stop this message
with Alt+0."

This is the second website I have encountered which generates this alert.
The other site is www.eset.com <http://www.eset.com> . Try deleting
everything in Safari like cookies and see if you can get back in again.
Clearly, the site is Windows Centric inasmuch as I can't see a way to press
Alt 1 in Safari if you are using a touch screen.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong