[NFBCS] vmware query

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Sep 27 03:43:06 UTC 2020

Marvin:
You don't mount the unattended file. it's just a sort of list of answers
to the questions.
There likely is a media tool last I looked that you use. So you use that
to create your images.
Alternatively, some systems let you edit an ISO in-place, or you can
extract the whole thing, then recreate it supplying the boot information.