[NFBCS] question about wifi hotspots

vlad ciotescu vlad.ciotescu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 19:12:30 UTC 2021

hello.
in my case, orange is pretty cool when it comes to mobile data, but i have an actual technical question. i'm using a mac, and some hand off features require me to be connected on the same wi-fi network. how do i do that with my iphone so i can answer calls on my mac if i'm using it as a mobile hotspot?
thank you.