[NFBCS] Hidden Screen

Leslie Fairall fairall at shellworld.net
Tue Aug 24 00:53:55 UTC 2021

Hello:

I'm using a website where clicking on a link does not display the next
screen. An Aira agent said that the screen opens in a separate window, but
Jaws isn't focusing on it for some reason. The agent tried to place my
cursor where I needed to fill out the form, but there are still focus
issues. I am not able to navigate to the windows using alt-tab, so the
screen isn't visible to me. could a popup blocker be in the way or is
there a setting I need to change? I am using Microsoft Edge and the latest
version of Jaws. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at shellworld.net