[NFBCS] Fixing Outlook

ameliapelli95 at gmail.com ameliapelli95 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 15:17:38 UTC 2021

Hi Tracy, did you just sync this account to outlook recently? Funny things
have happened to me when that process was interrupted, especially when
adding a new IMAP account for the first time. Try going to your task manager
by pressing control shift escape, ensure that any outlook windows are closed
first, and down arrow or hit letter o until you come to outlook 2010 in the
list of processes, tab to end task, and try relaunching outlook once again.
The emails should be added back to your inbox, now. In task manager, you are
looking for the outlook background process, not the app window.
Anotherwords, any windows you have open in your task manager are listed as
on top first. Outlook is always syncing in the background when the window is
closed, and I suspect that this will be one of the first things Microsoft
disability desk will have you try.