[NFBCS] phantasia 4

Mike Gorse mike at straddlethebox.org
Mon Feb 1 00:51:41 UTC 2021

Not sure if this belongs here or not, although I'm not the first person to
post about a game, so maybe. Anyway, I originally found this game when I
was growing up via a DOS port (it was originally a Unix game), and now I
found a reworked version that's actually possible to play as a
multi-player game and has some changes over the original.
https://www.phantasia4.net

There's a NodeJS-based client, and I'm not necessarily saying that it
isn't accessible, but I wanted a terminal client that would be easy for me
to handle with the keyboard. I'd also like for it to play sounds for
certain things (I have it doing this now, but at the moment I have a quick
hack that will only work on my computer and that I haven't pushed).
The code is here:
https://github.com/mgorse/phantcli

-Mike