[NFBCS] [EXTERNAL] RE: Accessible Screen Sharing Question for WebEx

Steve Shelton stevesheltonokc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 01:23:30 UTC 2021

Hi Leslie -

It's been a while since I've used WebEx so having a little trouble recalling
how this worked. I think there was an audio option dialog when you connect
to a conference. There was a "Call Me" radio button. When this is selected,
you get the edit box to enter your number. I also remember there is an audio
setting in the WebEx menus with the same options.

Once this option is selected, you don't have to set it again for subsequent
meetings.  Also, your number is saved so you don't have to enter it again.

I know there are different versions and configurations for WebEx. Our
conferences were  sent out as outlook   meeting requests. All we had to do
was click the  link in the meeting reminder to activate the WebEx
connection. I also know that we could not use the WebEx app on  a mobile
phone at the company that I worked for.

Hope you can make this work!

Steve