[NFBCS] deploying a virtual machine

Tod Fassl fassl.tod at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 01:35:31 UTC 2021

I take it you mean you need to run Linux on a virtual machine. If you
have to create andrun a virtual machine from a Linux distrobution, then
you're in luck. VirtualBox for Linux might be the most accessible
virtual environment there is. All configuration of the virtual machine
can be done at a command prompt with VirtualBox.

I can send you a Linux bash script that creates a virtual machine and
installs Windows 10 on it. You need a Windows 10 installation image and
a installation key. But it runs on a Linux machine.

If that won't do, I suggest you look into using the VirtualBox command
line for Windows. A quick google search found this page which seems like
a good place to start:

https://www.ghacks.net/2018/01/02/how-to-change-the-properties-of-virtualbox-virtual-machines/

I really think that using the vboxmanage command is the way to go here.
I've had a great deal of success with it in Linux.