[NFBCS] deploying a virtual machine

Amelia Pellicciotti ameliapelli95 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:55:50 UTC 2021

Once I configured the initial settings for the virtual environment,
such as disk size and ram usage, I launched it and lost the ability to
type with my keyboard or revert back to the host, but that could
intirely be just because I don't know what I am doing. Also, during
setup I could guess what field I am in by context, and because of a
help video from our professor, but quite a number of the eddit fields,
list boxes, and other buttons with virtual box on windows are
unlabeled. Additionally, I found a help article regarding how to set
up the vm for virtualbox using cmd, but I do not believe I can
interact with the guest OS from the host command line? Is this true?