[NFBCS] deploying a virtual machine

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Feb 5 18:21:19 UTC 2021

Amelia:

You probably lost the ability to use your keyboard because your vm
grabbed your keyboard input. I haven't read all of this thread, but you
can look up how to transfer keyboard back to the host.

To answer your other questions:

No, you would not interact with the system after you launch it in
headless mode (via the command line). But if you had an ssh connection
enabled, you could ssh to the system and use it that way.

This specific distro does not come with Orca, and most do not. Your best
bet will be to use something like speakup, or to enable SSH access and
then connect that way.

Happy to help any other way I can, either here or feel free to email
off-list if that's more helpful.

HTh,