[NFBCS] deploying a virtual machine

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Fri Feb 5 18:22:36 UTC 2021

I would expect you can interact with the console via command line
tools, but don't have specifics for virtualbox.

Further, if I were you, I'd configure the machine so you can ssh into it. However, you'll probably need to console into it first.

I would not worry about getting orca up and running.  I'd concentrate on a console/commandline based screen reader like speakup or yasr.

JIm