[NFBCS] working on java project remotely

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Feb 8 18:21:12 UTC 2021

As a follow-up to this, I seem to have managed to get it working by
adding the java nature and having Eclipse index the project via eclipse.
My only issue at this point is autocomplete; I know for a while Jim
Homme had a set of scripts up on nonvisualdevelopment.org, does anyone
know where these are? I don't mind if I have to rework them a bit, but
the autocomplete window is currently not accessible.
Thanks,

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield (he/him/his)

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>