[NFBCS] working on java project remotely

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Mon Feb 8 17:34:14 UTC 2021

	hello Tyler.  I'm not familiar with Eclipse, but I wonder if it has a command line
interface that would let you do what you need by ssh'ing into the Mac and letting you  do your
development there?  Alternatively, if it's a GUI, are you using X-Windows?  What happens if you
put the X display on your Linux machine, but run the Eclipse application on the Mac, using X
forwarding over ssh?  Does that work with Orca or what ever you're using for X applications?
-thanks
-Brian