[NFBCS] Finding cells in Excel with different background color

charles.vanek at gmail.com charles.vanek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:31:57 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Is there a trick anyone knows to find the next cell in Excel with a
different background color?

For example it's easy to find the next or last cell that has any text with
CTRL plus arrow keys for the direction.  But that skips past the cells with
colors.

I can test the formatting obviously with Ins+F  But that is tedious.  I can
also use Find and choose a cell format to look for.  But not knowing all the
colors the person used in building this Excel file I can't use that trick
either.

Thanks!