[NFBCS] Disappearing Desktop--Please Help!

Chris Nestrud ccn at chrisnestrud.com
Sun Jul 11 18:30:15 UTC 2021

You may have inadvertently used Windows+Ctrl+D to create a new virtual
desktop. If so, you can use Windows+Ctrl+Left or Right Arrow to switch
between virtual desktops and Windows+Ctrl+F4 to close the current virtual
desktop.

More information is here:
https://www.howtogeek.com/688608/keyboard-shortcuts-for-using-virtual-deskto
ps-on-windows-10/