[NFBCS] Tactile drawing pad for school?

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 16:16:36 UTC 2021

I'm searching for a drawing pad that I used to own, but I can't
remember what it is called. The side where you place the paper is
rubbery. It doesn't require any expensive plastic drawing film. You
can use Braille or even regular paper. I didn't even have to flip it
over to feel the backside. It was easy for sighted people to make
drawings for me that I could feel immediately. A Google search only
led me to the expensive devices with the special paper. Can anyone
name the device I owned?