[NFBCS] PDF accessibility is crazy

Michael McQuaid mickmcquaid at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 16:23:02 UTC 2021

Tracy -

As someone trying to make pdfs accessible, I feel your pain. If you have
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, you can "autotag" the document to make it more
accessible. "Autotag Document" is a menu subitem on the "Accessibility"
menu. If you just have Reader, you can try to add the document as an
attachment to a message in this thread and I can autotag it.

I'm running Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on Mac. If I click on About under the
Acrobat Pro DC menu item, it says it is "Continuous Release: Version
2020.006.20042. The accessibility menu appears on the right hand panel.

- Mick