[NFBCS] A question about how to have sensitive data move from a notetaker to my MacBook Pro?

Maurice Mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Sun Jul 18 18:27:44 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, I have an interesting dilemma. I am having to move passwords and other information contained in a series of Microsoft word files from a notetaker that is slowly fading away. I want to put it on my MacBook Pro. But is there a way to secure this that’s accessible? Well one password do? Or should I use some thing else and if some thing else is desirable, what software application would do the trick? I look forward to reading responses on the list. Thank you very much for reading this.

Please be aware that I am dictating this to my phone. There may in fact be errors in the above text. If there’s something you didn’t understand, please ask me what I really meant?

maurice Mines
Maurice mines.
Board member, National Federation of the blind deaf blind division.
Vice president National Federation a of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.
Amateur radio call sign kd0iko.
Direct phone number,  661-459-6328.