[NFBCS] Keyboard

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jul 20 16:58:30 UTC 2021

Hi Curtis and Greg.
My keyboard is pretty old, but I'm hanging onto it as long as it works.  My
problem with many newer keyboards is that the keys are close together and
the rows are flat, not raked like on older keyboards.  I have trouble
dropping my hands onto the keys and knowing exactly where I am.  I always
have to feel around a bit to make sure.  Hope that makes sense.  How is your
keyboard in that regard?
Tracy