[NFBCS] Many-to-Many Relations

Chris Nestrud ccn at chrisnestrud.com
Wed Jul 28 14:01:06 UTC 2021

I'll either write something similar to SQL to work out the
relationships, or I'll use Excel, with one sheet per entity and one row
per column. Excel works well because it's faster for me to move a single
row between sheets than to work with many lines of text.

It may also help to look at the database schemas of some open-source
projects as examples.

Chris