[NFBCS] Many-to-Many Relations

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Wed Jul 28 04:37:09 UTC 2021

	Hello Nathaniel.  When I'm doing such things, I usually start by writing down all the bits
of information I  need to keep track of in a text file.  This lets me organize the items and
come up with a logical table structure, as well as note the relationships between the items.
Usually, the relationships are denoted by a textual description, as if I were describing what I
want to do with the data and how I want to use it.   Often, that helps me come to a better
understanding of how everything gets related to everything else.  The text file lets me group
items in a logical way as well, not to mention giving me the ability to move things around as my
ideas evolve.
	Conceptually, I do a lot of thinking about ven diagrams and how the things in the circles
intersect with each other.

Hope that helps.
-Brian