[NFBCS] Blind Coders Blazing Trails Survey

Jana Schroeder jana.schroeder at comcast.net
Mon May 10 23:15:26 UTC 2021

Hello

My Blind Coders Blazing Trails project has advanced to the semifinalist
level in the Holman Prize competition. You can learn more about the idea by
watching my 90-second pitch at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ywl5d162vU
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ywl5d162vU&t=22s> &t=22s

I have created a survey to help me gauge the interests, skills, and needs of
people who might contribute to and/or benefit from this project. By
completing the survey, you are not making a commitment. Information received
from the survey by May 13 will help me prioritize what to include in the
project proposal, but survey responses after that date will still be very
helpful. The survey includes questions appropriate for both blind and
sighted people. While the primary audience is people with experience or
those wanting to learn computer coding/programming, I am also looking for
people with backgrounds in education, business, social media, and
fundraising. Feel free to share the survey link with other individuals and
groups who may be interested.

The survey should take about 15 minutes to complete and can be accessed at:

https://tinyurl.com/blindcodersurvey

Thanks,

Jana Schroeder

Best,