[NFBCS] Ironic Bug With Microsoft 365

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Tue May 11 21:14:26 UTC 2021

Greetings and felicitations:

Apparently, there is a recent update to Microsoft 365 which blanks out the
message screen in Outlook. While JAWS can read the contents of messages,
people who need to see them cannot. The folks at the Disability Answer Desk
have asked me to check back with them because their engineers need to figure
out what has happened. They are getting a number of calls about this
problem.

My computer is afflicted with this problem, so if I need to ask a reader to
look at something, guess what. They won't be able to.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong