[NFBCS] Accessibility of AWS with JAWS

vlad ciotescu vlad.ciotescu at gmail.com
Fri May 28 05:50:26 UTC 2021

hello there guys. i know this is a little bit out of topic since i'm asking about the accessibility of aws with nvda. but how accessible is especially the console? cause right now i'm thinking of doing training and certification with aws, but i'm not sure how accessible their stuff is.
best regards.