[NFBCS] Accessibility of AWS with JAWS

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Thu May 27 19:44:40 UTC 2021

Hello Brian and everyone,

	Have you investigated having someone from AWS present at the NFBCS
Meeting to discuss their offerings in more detail and to gather feedback in
the hopes of creating a dialogue to address accessibility issues? Please
consider this idea. I have lots of AWS books but need to decide what I want
to do with it before diving into it's landscape. All the best.

Peter Donahue