[NFBCS] Outlook Issue, Mail Program Recommendation

Ed Barnes edbarnes7 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 01:40:40 UTC 2021

Hi Peter.
I figured this list was more geared toward cs folk asking questions
related to that field not end-user general tech support which is what
this appears to be, I do that at work all day! :)
With that said, I'm not the moderator so I appologize in advance if
that comment is slightly out of line.
>From my point of view/opinion, I probably wouldn't put much effort
into finding an alternative to outlook, instead I would suggest
uninstalling office 365 and re-installing it along with re-creating
your shortcut key to see if that fixes the unresponsive nature of
outlook.
Another possible thing to consider, is this a windows profile issue vs
an outlook issue, does the issue persist if you try creating a new
windows user profile, setup your mail accounts inside outlook and then
test  them to see if you have the same problem.
Unfortunately the nature of ms office products are such that you can't
simply uninstall and re-install outlook, you need to remove the full
ms office suite or full version of ms office 365 and re-install all of
it even if only outlook is causing you issues.
Good luck and hth - Ed