[NFBCS] For those in the cyber security field

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 15:01:07 UTC 2021

Thank you for your feedback and you weren’t mean at all,

That is what I’m doing currently is research because I am a current windows
user and some of the software that I use doesn’t work well. And I do know
some people who use Macs for cyber security purposes. And I was just
wondering if it would be a good fit for me.

Oscar Montiel