[NFBCS] Scripting Fundamentals Course

Linda at coccovizzo.com Linda at coccovizzo.com
Thu Nov 11 18:45:32 UTC 2021

I am not sure why they are spelled out. My supervisor couldn't see the text
I was reading, so that is why I think it was alt text. I thought spelling it
out might be for the sake of the audio player for students with other print
disabilities, but last I knew, those players didn't read alt text. I am just
wondering if we need to manually type the lines of code, and if it would be
best for her to have them to be read by her screen reader, or if we would
need to putt hem in braille.