[NFBCS] Scripting Fundamentals Course

Reece O'Bryan reeceobryan at icloud.com
Thu Nov 11 18:24:40 UTC 2021

A screen reader will read the elements on the screen if correctly formatted. Alternative text is what I am referring to when I say this, you don’t have to make alternative text accessible, it already is accessible. You don’t write out when you open and close parentheses, the screen reader user navigates the text however they need.

You just need to give whatever example code there is in the alternative text and then describe any imagery that accompanies it.
Thank you,

-Reece O’Bryan
C: (502)-827-3724
1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862