[NFBCS] E-Mail Issues Again, Mail Client Suggestions Please

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Nov 12 01:07:39 UTC 2021

Hello Ed and everyone,

	As mentioned in my last message we always had more than one mail
program running on our desktops with all of the features Outlook has. We use
the ability to save messages in various formats a lot. Hopefully that will
give some of you an idea of the features we need in an e-mail client. We
hoped that the Microsoft Mail Client would fit the bill but for our needs it
does not. Eudora and Thunderbird have all of the same features Outlook Does.
I'm not familiar with the Becky Mail Program. We would use one of the mail
clients mentioned above if they're as accessible as were versions that ran
under older versions of Windows. We have Windows 10 running on both desktops
and are using Jaws 2020 for our screen reader. We've obviously made a
serious mistake in being too dependent on a single mail program when as we
did in the past there should have been multiple mail programs that meet our
requirements on both desktops for those times when one of them decides to
act up. All the best.

Peter Donahue