[NFBCS] Winzip registration

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Oct 22 15:55:37 UTC 2021

I got Winzip System Utilities to try to fix my file problem.  The maker is
Cleverbridge.

I was unable to register my software, despite having the AIRA agent paste
the key I was sent into the proper place on the screen.  I was also unable
to get any tech support, and felt very suspicious it was a scam, so I
uninstalled it and demanded a refund, which I got.

Has anyone had any success registering Winzip products?  Is there a trick to
it?

It sounded like useful software, but it was only partly accessible, besides
the registration problem, and wouldn't do anything without registering and
forking over a chunk of change.

Tracy